Stephen Collins is a relentless litigator who specializes in personal injury cases, helping to bring justice to his clients. With 14 homicide trials and more than 50 jury trials under his belt, Stephen is an experienced addition to the Hair Shunnarah team. He previously worked for the New Orleans District Attorney’s office and as a defense attorney on transport injury and personal injury cases.
Originally from New Jersey, Stephen earned his undergrad degree at the College of William & Mary and his law degree from the Wake Forest University School of Law.
Stephen loves spending time with his wife, sons and daughter. His love for exercise sees Stephen pushing his limits by training for a triathlon.
With years of trial experience, Stephen is a vital addition to the Hair Shunnarah team
- Undergrad – college of William & Mary
- Law – Wake Forrest University school of law
- Barred in CA and LA
- Born and raised in Jersey
- Personal injury
Defense for close to a decade,
Plaintiff since May 2021
- Worked at New Orleans DA office as trial attorney 2008 – 2012
On the mock team
- 14 homicide trials under his belt
- Well over 50 jury trials to verdict
- Two kids (boy and girl); married
- Hobbies: training for triathlon; travel; restaurants (turkey and the wolf for lunch)
Jurisdictions licensed to practice: