We pay for insurance policies to protect our property, whether it’s our car, home, or even our health. With Centauri National, we expect their plans to protect our homes. When we have an accident or disaster, our insurance policy is supposed to cover our damages. What do we do when our insurance company doesn’t uphold their end of the plan?
You need compensation to cover your damages, and you deserve the coverage that you pay for month after month. If you have received a denial of your coverage, the time to act is now. You need to hire an experienced insurance claim attorney to help you handle your appeal so that you can receive compensation for your denied claim.
Insurance Claim HQ is an experienced firm that effectively handles insurance claim denials. Your home is one of the most significant investments that you’ll make in your life, and it’s difficult when you’re facing construction.
It would be best if you got compensation, so you can repair the damage and move on with your life. If you have a Centauri National Insurance Company claim denial, we need to speak with you immediately. We must begin your case as soon as possible. Contact our offices today to schedule your free consultation.
Why would an insurance company deny my claim?
There are several reasons that an insurance company could deny your claim, and not all of them are legal. Your insurance company could act in “bad faith,” meaning that they refuse to pay out a claim that they should have covered. It will be up to your attorney to determine if the insurance company had a valid reason to deny your request. Some of these can include:
- The damage was misrepresented: If you list the costs inappropriately, then your insurance company could deny your claim. It’s vital that you’re factual because you could be facing fines as well as jail time. With all that said, we are only human. Sometimes, insurance companies seek to hold a policy holder to a standard of perfection that just doesn’t exist.
- Damage isn’t covered: Homeowner’s insurance does not cover every type of damage. Fire, lightning, as well as wind damage, are standard types of coverage. However, mold damage is optional add-on coverage. This another area where having an attorney helps. Just because the adjuster says a type of damage isn’t covered, doesn’t mean the adjuster is telling the truth. Even if the exclusion appears in your written policy, it may not be lawful.
- Damage from normal wear and tear: Houses are meant to withstand years of damage, but there are some instances where time wears down parts of your house. For example, if you need an old roof replaced, this may not be covered by homeowner’s insurance. Because, insurance companies know this, they love to claim wear and tear. A skilled attorney will get out in front of this issue.
- Misidentifying the exact cause of damage: Many claims are denied because the precise cause of loss isn’t reported.
- Damage isn’t more than your deductible: This is one of the most common reasons that an insurance claim is denied. If the cost doesn’t exceed the deductible, your insurance isn’t required to cover any of your damages. Again, though, this is easy for your insurance company to manipulate in order to harm you.
It would help if you had an experienced attorney that will fight for your claim
Once you have received an insurance claim denial, it can feel overwhelming. We understand how frustrating this process can be, and we’re here to help. Contact our offices today to schedule your appointment. We need to begin building your case immediately.