Joey Coleman is the creator of The First 100 Days – a system that is designed to dramatically increase your customer retention and as a result, your bottom line. Joey is a recognized expert in customer experience design and is an award-winning speaker at both national and international conferences.
Galen interviewed Joey about the vital importance of the client experience to the continued growth and sustainability of the business.
- Client Spotlight: Who is Joey Coleman?
- What is his most remarkable aha moment
- Why should you show your clients that you care
- His process when writing his book
- The art and science of why the majority of businesses lose customers in the first year and why the first hundred days are critical to the relationship
- Why customers leave
- What’s the biggest challenge for Joey
- How you can solve the problem of being too busy
- What most businesses are failing to pay attention to
- What are the three things that you can do immediately to start to see a difference in customer experience
- The power of “thank you notes”
- What it means to level up for Joey