Galen welcomes Sam Taggart to talk about building and hiring a successful team. With Sam’s experience building his own personal brand, he shares what the true reality is for sellers: The setbacks, the challenges, and the solutions that can help you put out a successful business. Who’s The Guest? Sam Taggart is the founder of The D2D Association, D2DCon, and the D2D Experts. He is also an avid real estate and cryptocurrency investor. Sam is a leader in the fields of entrepreneurship, business growth, and personal development. His mission is to unify, uplevel, and bring honor and integrity to the D2D industry. As a CEO, Sam has led his company to success by motivating and inspiring his team. He is passionate about helping others reach their goals, and he believes that anyone can achieve greatness if they set their mind to it. Sam is an expert in the field of business growth, and he has helped countless businesses achieve their goals.
- Guest Spotlight: Who is Sam Taggart? What are the things he’s looking for when building and hiring a successful team?
- Without any KPIs in place, how can you measure your success in your fitness journey?
- The two categories of leadership and how you can level up as a leader
- Why Sam decided to go hard on his personal brand as opposed to building a business name
- The reality of being a seller: The setbacks, the challenges, and the winning solutions
- Things can go out of control: Things that could put you out of business.
- What does it mean for Sam to level up?