In this episode, Galen interviews Elizabeth Calzadilla, president of Business 411, who shares her journey from being a high school dropout to a successful entrepreneur in the roofing industry. Elizabeth emphasizes the importance of working with good people, having brand confidence, and maintaining a positive mindset. She explains that her company, Business 411, focuses on making education accessible and helping small businesses grow through branding, marketing, and development services. Elizabeth believes that constant self-improvement is the key to personal and professional success.
Who’s The Guest?
Elizabeth Calzadilla is the owner of Business 411, a Miami-based marketing company that specializes in business growth solutions like branding, advertising, and automation. At Business 411, they have a very unique intel and experience with the roofing industry. Over the last five years, Elizabeth Calzadilla has worked with thousands of roofing companies on implementing technology and studying their business systems globally.
- How Elizabeth got into the roofing industry
- Addressing the issue of building a career in roofing
- Scalability for roofing businesses
- The gap between visionaries and integrators in the industry
- Elizabeth’s experience with her own integrators and equity
- Latino community in the roofing industry and developing their branding and confidence
- The importance of mindset to ensure a successful show or business strategy
- The challenges Elizabeth faces as a young Latina woman in the industry
- The company’s goal of making education in the roofing and restoration industry more accessible and affordable
- Finding a work-life balance and improving her business with more efficient work hours
- The importance of clarity in business operations and communication
- The variety of services offered by Business 411, including branding and marketing consistency
- Connect with Galen M. Hair
- Connect with Elizabeth Calzadilla