Galen features roofing sales and marketing specialist Andrew Itnyre, who shared his social media strategies for generating leads and building a community of contractors. Itnyre advised creating engaging, high-quality content efficiently to save time and using every aspect of social media platforms, including live videos, photos, and stories. He emphasized the importance of engagement and communication with followers to build genuine connections and friendships instead of just having followers. He also discussed the rise of TikTok and its marketing advantages, encouraging people to try different things, be consistent, and work hard to get results.
Who’s The Guest? Andrew Itnyre, is the roofing Sales and Marketing Specialist for Master’s Roofing in Memphis, Tennessee. He has built a large following on Instagram and has made this his primary source of generating leads. Andrew believes that there is a lot of opportunity for roofing contractors and sales people on Instagram. A little background about their roofing company, his father started selling roofs when Andrew was about eight years old. He was immersed in the business as he would take Andrew along with him to his appointments. He moved to Florida when he was young and lived there most of his life as his father moved there to work in the aftermath of the hurricanes. He faced some challenges during the process of learning roofing and soon realized how to utilize the power of an online presence to teach. Now, he learned how to leverage his skills on social media for his business. He specifically finds TikTok as a great online platform, but it is still quite difficult to maneuver between content generation and video compilation. Additionally, Andrew has built a large following on Instagram and has made this his primary source of generating leads. He believes that there is a lot of opportunity for roofing contractors and roofing salespeople through social media.
- Utilizing social media as an alternative to door knocking and as a way to showcase the level of work of a company
- Andrew recognizes his strengths and weaknesses and found social media a more appealing way to connect with potential customers
- Social media is the way of the future and a great path to secure more business as it’s inexpensive and accessible
- Despite the misconception that social media marketing is either easy or complicated, Andrew believes that anyone can do it with a little effort
- Using a mix of photos, videos, and reels to showcase your work and provide value to your audience
- Entrepreneurs and businesses should spread out their content across different platforms and to use every aspect of each platform to their advantage
- Explaining the importance of engaging with followers and responding to their comments to build genuine connections and relationships
- Advising businesses to post every day and to use every platform to their advantage
- Encouraging entrepreneurs to try different things, be consistent, and work hard to level up and achieve success.
- Connect with Galen M. Hair
- Connect with Andrew Itnyre