If you are a business owner looking for answers as to why your business is yet to succeed, this episode of the Level Up Claims podcast is for you! Greg Hayne, founder of the Hayne Coaching Group, unveils the secrets on how he provides businesses with effective coaching and education and helps them maximize their business potential. He has been in the industry for over 20 years and established the Hayne Coaching Group to help commercial roofers build better service departments. As a business and leadership coach who specializes in helping service contractors level up their businesses, Greg discusses the importance of self-awareness, working on strengths, and hiring a coach for personal and business growth. Who’s The Guest? After years of professional and personal experience in the roofing industry, Greg Hayne now trains, coaches, and helps commercial roofers in building better and more profitable service departments through his proven industry principles. Greg Hayne is the founder of the Hayne Coaching Group. He works with his customers to help them find and implement better, smarter, and more innovative ways to work in two primary ways: The ESE Peer Group brings similar-size and growth-minded, non-competing roofers two to three times a year to share their best practices, help each other solve their problems, and create a supportive environment for everyone.
The Creating Great Service training and support program helps commercial roofing contractors build better, more profitable service departments with the best practices used by the best service contractors in the US.
- Find out how Greg established the Hayne Coaching Group to train coaches and help commercial roofers build better and more profitable service departments through proven industry principles and what drove him to this career path
- Discover how business owners can find success in the roofing business
Understand what the big changes that roofing companies make just because they were in the room with others
- Know more about the importance of self-awareness, working on your strengths, and hiring a coach for personal and business growth
- Discover what Greg’s coaching program is, how it works, and how it helps businesses grow
- Connect with Galen M. Hair
- Connect with Greg Hayne