Galen Hair talks with Aleksa Aleksic, a roofing industry marketing consultant, who discusses marketing strategies for roofers. Aleksa highlights the importance of a strong social media presence and brand and criticizes the use of non-exclusive leads in favor of those with higher conversion rates and underscores the importance of community involvement and successful handling of online reviews.
Who’s the Guest?
Aleksa Aleksic is a seasoned marketing consultant with a specialized focus on the roofing industry. Recognizing the challenges that roofing contractors face in attracting new clients and growing their businesses, Aleksa dedicated himself to bridging this gap. With a background in marketing consultancy, he saw an untapped opportunity to make a significant impact in the roofing sector.
- The challenges and importance of effective marketing in the roofing industry
- The importance of having a strong community, a strong brand and a good social media presence in modern marketing
- Data privacy and the ways companies collect personal data
- The value and benefits of exclusive leads
- Finding the right marketer for growth and deciding on the best channels for marketing
- The role of online reputation and reviews in business growth
- How roofing company owners should invest the time into marketing and to learn to speak the language of the customers