Galen Hair talks with Thomas Valera who discusses his successful business approach. Having started his career in sales and later moving to a ladder-assist company, he established his own roofing firm in 2017.He also shares insights on navigating difficult insurance carriers, stressing honesty and transparency with homeowners, checking contractors’ certifications, and building relationships with insurance agents. This strategy leads to agent referrals, aiding business growth and avoiding unnecessary claims.
Who’s the Guest?
Thomas Valera is the owner of NOVA ROOFTEK which is a local roofing contractor in Northern VA specializing in roof replacement, siding, and gutter installations, repairs, and roof inspection.
- Thomas shares his background in the roofing industry.
- Insight into the technical aspects of roof inspections.
- The art of non-aggressive salesmanship in the inspections business.
- Importance of a repair servicing arm in roofing businesses.
- Strategy shared on dealing with difficult insurance companies.
- Honest communication with clients.
- Thomas shares strategy for dealing with insurance agents
- Importance of preparing homeowners of potential disputes with insurance companies.
- Connect with Galen M. Hair
- Connect with Thomas Valera